Saturday, March 3, 2018

#MMBBR #Reviews #FlightSeason and #DreamThingsTrue by MarieFMarquardt @WednesdayBooks




34964873


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brilliant story from a gifted writer. I was really blown away by the intense characters and the real and raw stories of each of the individual characters. There are 3 POVs and each is unique and different and each was so special and easy to relate to. The story is deep, powerful and one I will remember for a long time to come. A must read for all lovers of deeply woven story will wonderful characters as well as a super setting.

34964925

Dream Things True by Marie Marquardt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
An important story about young love and undocumented families, In today's climate this book is even more relevant. It is one that tugs at the heartstrings. It captures what young love looks like and has a positive outlook. The characters are those you will fall in love with, root for and relate to. I think that this is an important read that both adults and young adults will love.


BUY THE BOOKS:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...