Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sorry!!!

My apologies for my blog the last few days.  I was on vacation with my family and was trying to post via my phone or iPad.  My service was not good and some problems arose.  I apologize if posts were missing over the last few days or dates of posts were incorrect.  I currently cannot make any changes to my posts or they will post for today and not the original post date.  I am trying to get the bottom of the issue.  If any other blogger folks are out there and they know why this might be happening I would appropriate any tips to get this worked out!  
Thanks,
Em


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...